TLDR: We Want Websites is not responsible for losses or damages.
- Any information or service provided is on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis.
- The service is provided without any warranties of any kind.
- We are not responsible for losses, damages, or inaccurate or misleading information.
- We try our best to remove scammers, spammers and time-wasters from the service.
- Any purchase of a website is made directly to the seller. We are not responsible for them, and questions about your purchase should be directed to them.
- Any disputes or issues with the transfer of a website after purchase should also be communicated with the seller directly.
- We cannot guarantee that the email newsletter will always function, or be available at any particular time or location.
If you want to report abuse of our service, please contact us.